Saturday, October 8, 2011

100% Hemp Tea Towels

Compared to the dog beds and cushions, printing these tea towels was a breeze, so quick and easy, it took me longer to mix the colours than to actually do the printing, lovin it!

Square Design
3 design, 3 colours

 


The tea towels are made from 100% hemp which is naturally antibacterial so they are a great fabric to use in the kitchen. Also they get softer and more absorbent with more use and each wash. I'm testing a couple out now in my own kitchen before I start selling them at markets and online.

In other news, I have applied to hold a market stall at one of our fabulous markets here in Sydney so stay tuned and if they like what they see (I mean who wouldn't really) then hopefully I'll have some dates and locations in the near future! As far as the online selling goes I just need to sort out a few admin issues and I should have those up and running shortly.