Monday, April 11, 2011

On My Way

Ahhhh, school holidays are here and I'm hoping to make some time for designing, printing and sewing. I've got a few things in the pipeline but anyone that knows me knows that I can take my sweet arse time to get things happening. I blame the day job for this! Anyways, I've sourced some beautiful fabric(hemp and yak hair - how bizzare is that) that's just crying out for a funky design to be printed onto it, a few new designs that I've been playing around with, a huge chunk of timber that will become my printing table, a screen with my design stencilled onto it in the process of being made........so give me a couple of days and I should have some printed pieces to show to the world!!! Of course this will all depend on the screen being delivered in the not too distant future - but I'm excited.

On another note, just saw this on the cool hunter facebook page and loved it, maybe a future project for me!